Caledonia Best – 2015 Rugby Promotion
Full Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to Scotland residents aged 18 years or over only. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd (the “Promoter”) or the C&C Group, their immediate families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, associates or anyone else associated with the promotion.
- Promotional Period: The promotion closes at 23.59 on 31/01/16. Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
- Maximum of two entries per person per day.
- To enter:
- a) After purchase, participants must visit http://www.caledoniabest.com/rugby and follow the on screen instructions to enter your unique code found on pack and scratchcards. Entrants will be require to provide; unique code, name, address, D.O.B and contact details or
- b) Via post. Consumers must send their entry, with their name, full postal address, DOB and telephone number including their unique code reference from the scratchcard, to Caledonia Best VIP Rugby Promotion c/o Multiply UK, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh EH12 5AL. Entries will be checked against the codes allocated against each outlet.
Online Instant Win
Once participants have entered the promotion as per the entry instructions at clause 5(a), they will have the opportunity to win 1 of 100 online instant win prizes. Online instant win prizes will be randomly allocated by an independent adjudicator and randomly distributed.
Winner Selection: The prize draw will take place on 01/02/16 from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. Each winner is drawn at random from all entries received by the relevant closing date, and independently verified. The draw will be made by a person who is independent of this promotion.
- Winner Notification: The winners of the 10 x pairs of Scotland annual passes will be notified by e-mail or phone as soon as possible. In the event a claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. The winners of the instant win winning moments online must provide their contact details and postal address online to claim their prize.
- Prizes: The prize is 10 pairs of Scotland 2016 annual passes to be won. Each pair of passes includes a pair of standard tickets to each 2016 Scotland home game (2 x RBS 6 Nations games & 3 x Autumn Test games). Prize excludes any travel, accommodation and all other costs and expenses. Instant win prizes include 50 Caledonia Best Snoods, 15 pairs of tickets – 3 x standard pairs of tickets to each match (2 x RBS 6 Nations Home matches and 3 x Autumn Tests), 5 signed Scotland Rugby shirts, 10 signed Scotland rugby balls and 20 x Rugby World Cup Magazine Subscriptions.
- The winners and their guest must also be 18 years of age or older.
- There are 5 x 2016 Scotland home games (2 x RBS 6 Nations games & 3 x Autumn Test games). The tickets to be won are for the five specific Scotland Home Games set out above and cannot be transferred or postponed to a later date.
- Additional terms & conditions on tickets shall also apply.
- Tickets must not be offered for resale.
- No responsibility can be taken for mistakes made by the entrant when supplying their contact details.
- The prize is date and event specific and cannot be transferred to a later date or fixture.
- Postal entries must be received by the Promoter by the closing date. Postal entries will be entered into all forthcoming VIP match day experience draws.
- No replacement prize will be offered.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although they will endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of such failure.
- Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize awards will be void. All entries must be made by the person entering the promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the promotion. Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return to the Promoter at the address below. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you. Those who try and circumvent the code entry process and/or entry instructions by any method will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Prize must be taken as stated and no cash or other alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The decision of the Promoter is final in all promotional matters.
- The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The prize winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required with no further recompense. Please note that in processing the winners information the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter for the administration of the promotion and delivery of the prize only.
- The full name and county of the prize winner can be obtained from http://www.caleodniabest.com/rugby or http://www.facebook.com/caledoniabest within 3 months after the end of the promotion.
- Except as far as is required by law, the Promoter will accept no responsibility for accident or loss sustained as a result of accepting a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.